Tuesday 2 December 2014

Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints


A month or so ago we went to Koh Samet in Thailand which is not far from Bangkok and is a very popular destination for those who wish to escape the city for the weekend. We stayed there for a few days and thought the island was very overcrowded for how small this island is. Once we managed to find a quiet spot on the beach and away from the crowds, I spent some time doodling this footprint and wanted to use the message "Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints" in my doodle. I feel that it is an important message to maintain wonderful places like Koh Samet and many other islands and every type of natural beauty around the world. Even though I live in Thailand, I still travel around Thailand as a tourist and hopefully with the greatest care and respect of the environment and to leave the place as if I was never there at all. 







No comments:

Post a Comment